NuBryte Touchpoint & Mobile App Release Notes
December 5, 2016
NuBryte Firmware Release 161116
1) The Intercom has a new UI that improves it’s ease of use and functionality. Voice messages up to 60 seconds long can now be sent between Touchpoints.
More: Sending an intercom message is now a two step process. The user presses and holds the “Record” icon while recording, then releases when done recording. The user is then prompted with a “Tap to Send” button. Once the user taps this button the message will be sent.
2) A new and improved algorithm has been designed to reduce the rate of false alarms in Security mode.
3) Improved security video upload protocol over weak WiFi networks.
4) The Proximity Sensor can now be disabled. This can be set via Home > Settings > Appearance.
Note: When disabled, waking up the NuBryte Touchpoint's screen will require the user to tap it.
5) Touchscreen sounds can now be turned down or set to mute. Touchscreen sound settings are found under Home > Settings > General.
Note: The user can slide the sound volume bar to the lowest value to enable muting. *This does not affect Security mode volume.
6) Set the Touchpoint screen to be displayed constantly, without going to sleep. This can be set via Home > Settings > Appearance
Note: In the Screen Saver settings you can turn off the screen saver, allowing your Touchpoint to stay on and display a custom image.
7) Minor display, navigation & grammatical bugs repaired.
iOS App: 1.1.3
1) Now fully compatible with IOS 10+
2) App crashing issues have been fixed
3) The Tutorial and Tips description has been improved.
4) Inputting text has been improved.
5) The download process for the security video and playback function have been improved
6) The SSL security authentication has been upgraded.
7) Unintentional cropping of uploaded photos has been rectified.
8) The display format has been optimized to work with a wider range of screen sizes.
Android App: 220.127.116.11 (The same as iOS, without Point 1)
1) App crashing issues have been fixed
2) The Tutorial and tips description has been improved.
3) Inputting text has been improved.
4) The download process for the security video and playback function have been improved
5) The SSL security authentication has been upgraded.
6) Unintentional cropping of uploaded photos has been rectified.
7) The display format has been optimized to work with a wider range of screen sizes.