The NuBryte Touchpoint is designed for indoor use only. It can be used under humid conditions, e.g. in a bathroom, but the NuBryte must not come into direct contact with water. The Nubryte is designed to operate in rooms kept between 32 °F (0 °C) and 104 °F (40 °C) degrees Fahrenheit.
Articles in this section
- Are there any subscription fees or additional charges?
- Can the Nubryte Touchpoint control a double light switch?
- Do I have to replace the light bulbs in my house to work with NuBryte?
- Do temperature and humidity effect the NuBryte Touchpoint? Can it be used outdoors?
- Guide to Nubryte Smart Home Core Features
- How many units do I need to get the most out of the NuBryte Touchpoint? Is one enough?
- How much electricity does the NuBryte Touchpoint use?
- How secure is the NuBryte?
- Single Switch (1 gang) vs Double Switch (2 gang)
- What are the dimensions of the NuBryte Touchpoint device?