If you have no wireless connection (your home Wi-Fi router and the internet connection from your ISP are not working).
- You can still use the NuBryte as a switch to turn your lights on/off and use the dimmer feature.
- You can activate security and have it sound an alarm and flash the lights if it detects motion.
- You can check the time and set the timer.
If you lose your internet connection but your home Wi-Fi network is still working. You will lose cloud and cellular features but keep local network features.
- NuBryte devices in your home can control each other via Wi-Fi.
- You can use our app to control the NuBryte with a smartphone connected to your Wi-Fi network.
- You will not be able to control the NuBryte with a smartphone via a cellular connection.
- Security alerts will not be sent to your phone.
- The weather/outdoor temperature on your NuBryte Touchpoint won't update.
In case of a power outage you can turn the switch on/off manually by gently pulling the LCD display unit on the Touchpoint straight off the base unit and using the manual switch on the base unit.