Externally the LCD display unit is 5 1/4” wide, 4 3/4“ tall, and 5/8” deep for both single and double gang models. The base unit that is concealed in your electrical box is 4 3/4” wide, 4 5/8” tall, and 2” deep and for both single and double gang models.
Articles in this section
- Are there any subscription fees or additional charges?
- Can the Nubryte Touchpoint control a double light switch?
- Do I have to replace the light bulbs in my house to work with NuBryte?
- Do temperature and humidity effect the NuBryte Touchpoint? Can it be used outdoors?
- Guide to Nubryte Smart Home Core Features
- How many units do I need to get the most out of the NuBryte Touchpoint? Is one enough?
- How much electricity does the NuBryte Touchpoint use?
- How secure is the NuBryte?
- Single Switch (1 gang) vs Double Switch (2 gang)
- What are the dimensions of the NuBryte Touchpoint device?