To pair your mobile phone with your NuBryte units follow the following steps:
- Install the NuBryte Touchpoint using the Quick Start Guide and/or User Guide.
- Complete setup wizard to connect the NuBryte Touchpoint console to your home Wi-Fi network.
- Download the NuBryte app on your smart phone.
- Connect your smart phone to the same Wi-Fi network your NuBryte Touchpoint is on.
- Log into the NuBryte App.
- You should receive an alert saying that a new device(s) was detected and asking if you want to pair it with your NuBryte. Agree and you're set.
- If you don't receive an alert then select the grey settings tab within the app>Device List>Refresh and you should see any paired and unpaired NuBryte devices and can edit or pair them from within the device list.
If you cannot pair your NuBryte device with the NuBryte app by following these instructions please contact support. We'll be happy to help.
The NuBryte App: