Yes. The devices will continue to run and communicate with each other over your home Wi-Fi network. You would also be able to use your cellphone to control lighting via our app when it is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your NuBryte devices. However, remote control from outside that network would not function as you’d have to first connect to our cloud.
Articles in this section
- NuBryte Connectivity and WiFi Troubleshooting
- NuBryte ZigBee Primer
- What kind of wireless network does the NuBryte Touchpoint require?
- How does my mobile phone control the NuBryte Touchpoint?
- How many NuBryte units can I connect to my home WiFi network?
- What happens if my internet goes down or there's a power outage?
- Do I need to run Cat 5 or Cat 6 cable to connect the NuBryte Touchpoint?
- Can the devices operate independent of any cloud service?