- 120V/60Hz Power
- Existing single switch (1 gang) OR double switch (2 gang)
- Neutral wire in switch box
- Copper wiring in your home (consult a licensed electrician if you have aluminum wires)
- Light controlled by one switch location, i.e. single pole switch.
The NuBryte Touchpoint is not compatible with 3-way or multi-way switches.
- Permanently installed lighting fixtures.
Do not use the NuBryte Touchpoint to control outlets or motor driven appliances, e.g. ceiling fans.
- Supported bulb types: Incandescent, Halogen, dimmable CFL, and dimmable LED. Dimmer features can be used with all these bulb types.
- NuBryte Touchpoint display unit dimensions - width x height X depth: 5.25” x 4.75” x 5/8” (Depth measured from finished wall surface to the front of the display unit)
- Maximum light fixture wattage:
- Dimmable LED (≤150W per light fixture)
- Dimmable CFL (≤150W per light fixture)
- Incandescent (≤300W per light fixture)
- Halogen (≤300W per light fixture)
These ratings are per light fixture/gang so a Single Switch (1 gang) NuBryte Touchpoint will support one light fixture and a Double Switch (2 gang) NuBryte Touchpoint will support two.
Please contact NuBryte support with any questions about these requirements.